Below you will find our online size guide. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Wrap a piece of non-stretchy string or strip of paper around the base of your finger
- Mark the point where it overlaps using a pen or fine-point marker
- Measure the length in millimeters using a ruler
- Compare the length to the ring-size chart below to determine your ring size
- All measurements match the inside circumference of the ring
- If your finger measurement falls between sizes, order the larger size.
- Take multiple measurements to ensure an accurate reading.
- If you have large knuckles, measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle and select a size between the two.